Join Lilly Den Farm Cow Share
Cow shares are now legal in North Carolina. That means you can now get fresh mozzarella, raw milk and yogurt from our happy herd of dairy cows.
How it Works
- Download and complete the Cow Share contract.
- Join the Lilly Den Cow Share: Choose a buy in option that works best for you.
- Come back to this page to place your order every week.
Cow Share Contract
Download and complete the contract. Once complete email it back to us.
Join The Cow Share
Choose an option that works best for you!
Once you are a member of our Cow Share program you can order Lilly Den Farm dairy weekly. Choose from a variety of our dairy products:
Weekly Order Form
Place your weekly orders here by completing the form below.
Cheese Making Schedule
Fresh cheese will be made on Thursday. All orders need to be in 24 hours before pickup or delivery.
Weekly Pick-Up and Delivery Options
- Wednesday: Delivery to Garner (Weekly)
- Wednesday: Delivery to Fuquay Varina (every other week)
- Thursday: Pittsboro Farmers Market, Main Street Station, 3:00-6:00
- Friday: Delivery to Downtown Park in Southern Pines, 1:30-2:00 (every other week)
- Saturday: Pick up at Lilly Den Farm Meats & Eats, 12:00-7:00
- On Farm Pick Up available
Delivery and service fees may apply. Prices subject to change.
It was a holiday tradition at my childhood house to have twice baked potatoes at our Christmas dinner table. I…
You know it is the holiday season when the eggnog is out in all the stores, but if you are…
We all know that a traditional white Russian is made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream but we are about…